Saturday, August 22, 2009

SIDE WALK ART...


It is hot already, and its only 9am, we will be having a hot day, so the weather man said and there is going to be rain/thunder/ something storm later in the day I am happy about that so far as nobody gets hurt or if it happens after I have returned from the WCSH 6 side walk art show . The art shows covered almost 9 blocks of Portland's congress street. There er artist from as far as Philly. But the one artist that made me feel like I am part of the art not just an observer is a gentleman who have travel through Africa taking pictures of everyday people from the country side. I saw beautiful black and white pictures from many African Countries. The event attracted many artists including many street performers whose presence added another artistic touch to the beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment