Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dance workshop.......

I am in the middle of a multi- tasking, trying to do many things at the same time. I have to finish packing my bag for camp and I am also hosting a dancer from the Bates Dance festival to have a workshop at the Park side neighborhood center for teenagers and I just learn that one of my partners will not be able to bring 4 of the 8 youth we are expecting because some of them are working, one is traveling and the rest don't want to d it by themselves. I don't know how the dancer will feel, about this he is going to be here in about 30 minutes, its too late to get more kids.
I will post how the dance workshop goes with some pictures.. the problem with Portland is there are a lot of young people who are looking for something to do on one hand, and then there is a lot of things taking place on another hand and all these young people don't have an idea what to do or where to go..... we need some sort of youth clearing house where kids can check and see what is going on in their various communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment