Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GO JENNA !GO JENNA!! GO!!!






My good friend Jenna Vendil invited me to the launching of her campaign for the school committee. Jenna is a community activist, she has a long list of working on many issues in Maine that had led to change. She has the kind of values we need in our school committee. The gathering have a sample of Portland's diverse community and there were other people collecting signatures for either upcoming issues or other people who will be standing for election in November. I wonder how many issues will be on this year's midterm elections and how many times I am going be asked to sign a petition. Its a long way to November and a long way for my friend hopefully she is going to win.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! good job Pious....send it to Jenna as well, i am sure she will appricate all the support !! The event was great!! Ya, GO JENNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pious, thank you for the wonderful article. I love the photos and appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete